2018 Fantasy Football Mock Draft 10 Team 0.5 PPR
The FFfaceoff’s 2018 Fantasy Football Mock Draft 10 Team 0.5 PPR. Featured players will include:
- Packers QB Aaron Rodgers,
- RB Aaron Jones,
- WR Randall Cobb,
- Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott,
- QB Dak Prescott,
- Patriots QB Tom Brady,
- RB Rex Burkhead,
- 49ers QB Jimmy Garoppolo,
- RB Jerick McKinnon
Plus, we will break down the latest NFL News of the week including:
- -Per First Coast News, Jaguars RB T.J. Yeldon is the “clear cut” RB2 behind Leonard Fournette.
- -Per the NY Post, RB Bilal Powell is expected to see a significant decrease in touches
- -ESPN’s David Newton believes QB Cam Newton is on the hot seat
- -Per Scott Smith of Buccaneers.com, WR Adam Humphries is entrenched as the team’s slot WR.
- -Titans beat writer Kevin Wyatt believes Derrick Henry will open the year as the RB1
- -Bills beat writer Jay Skurski believes RB Chris Ivory will be the top option if LeSean McCoy is unavailable
- -ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports free agent RB DeMarco Murray has retired Does today’s news have a fantasy football impact?
We will answer that and more on today’s episode. For additional 2018 fantasy football advice and strategy, check out Gridiron Experts.
Be sure and subscribe to our podcast and youtube channel. Also share these posts if they help you out. Our fantasy football experts are here for one thing, to help you win your league. Stay tuned for more great fantasy football episodes as the 2018 NFL season get closer.