2018 Fantasy Football Mock Draft 12 Team PPR
The FFfaceoff’s 2018 Fantasy Football Mock Draft 12 Team PPR. Featured players will include:
- Packers QB Aaron Rodgers,
- Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott,
- Falcons WR Julio Jones,
- Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski,
- 49ers QB Jimmy Garoppolo,
- Steelers RB Le’Veon Bell and more.
Plus, we will break down the latest NFL News of the week including:
- -Eagles QB Carson Wentz (knee) is still targeting a Week 1 return
- -Eagles WR Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) will begin training camp on the PUP list
- -Giants owner John Mara told the press that the contract talks between the team and WR Odell Beckham Jr. will begin “pretty soon”
- -Texans GM Brian Gaine told the press the team is unsure about RB D’onta Foreman’s Week 1 playing status
- -Buccaneers HC Dirk Koetter told the press that the team plans to start QB Ryan Fitzpatrick in Week 1
- -Jets beat writer Rich Cimini believes the team is open to trading QB Teddy Bridgewater
- -Ravens beat writer Jeff Zrebiec reports the Ravens “remain Joe Flacco’s team”
- -Bengals TE Tyler Eifert (back) will open training camp on the PUP list (maybe)
- -ESPN’s Adam Schefter is reporting Seahawks S Earl Thomas plans to sit out the 2018 regular season
- -Falcons and WR Julio Jones have agreed to a restructured contract. Jones will report to training camp as scheduled
- -Panthers HC Ron Rivera told the press it would be “ideal” if RB Christian McCaffrey received upwards to “25-to-30 touches per game
- -Colts HC Frank Reich expects QB Andrew Luck to appear in the preseason opener on August 9
- -The Chargers and TE Antonio Gates are “actively negotiating” a contract
Does today’s news have a fantasy football impact? We will answer that and more on today’s episode. For additional 2018 fantasy football advice and strategy, check out Gridiron Experts.
Also be sure to like, subscribe, and share to help us out!